Friday, July 29, 2011

perverted privacy peeves

for all it's worth, it seems i cannot afford any amount of privacy, without some freak looking over my shoulder, prying into my stuff. Especially in cyber cafes, some people just can't stop their eyes from wandering
this perverted freak keeps stealing peeks into my monitor like he has no business to do.
  oh great now he is leaning into my space, my zone, my FREAKING atmosphere. that's just awesome,  is that his breath down my neck? i swear im gonna go all gangster on him if he keeps staring at what im TYPING
     what the hell! this jerk is now korrecting my spelling misteks..that is just plain rude..u r nt my spell cheker dummy..remove your filthy fat fingers off the monitor!! 
what now..stop calling the secretary, for heavens sake, we can sort out our own business. STOP IT, MORON! You are the one who needs to be thrown out, stop being such an idiot. Lets have some coffee after this and forget it ever happened, ok? ..no?
   im not dumb my friend, i express my feelings better in writing, that's all. so please tell the secretary to go away now...NO?
  ..lemme just put the last words..NO?
STOP PULLING MY HAND!! UR SO STURBONNNNNNNNNN SOIFHLOSC; [F["''@@@$3$#

1 comment: